Educators Forms and Information
Educators Information Section
While the daily section is primarily intended for the educator to write down daily important reminders and notes, the information section can be structured to contain the school’s own information and forms. This is a useful, versatile tool for the principal and educators to stay organised and to create a centralised point for all important forms and information required for the responsibility of educating the nation’s future. See the suggestions below for possible content to add to your diary’s information section:
- General Information
- Vision and Mission statements
- Code of Conduct
- School Rules
- Uniform Policy and Dress Code for educators
- Monthly and Yearly planners (which may include important entries)
- Timetables and Bell Times,
- School History, Anthems, Symbolism of School Crest and Prayers
- Curriculum requirements
- School policies and administration
- Meetings and special assignments
- School activities in general
- Extra-curricular and / or extramural activities, etc.
- Any other content of choice
There are two options available to choose from:
- Educator’s Information pages.
- Compile your own Information pages content.