School Attendance Registers for Learners
Government Gazette No. 33150 of 4 May 2010 announced important changes to the Policy on Learner Attendance in terms of Section 3 of the National Education Policy Act 27 of 1996. Key aspects of Notice 361 include:
Implementation date 1 January 2011
- Compulsory daily Class Register, with amended layout.
- Compulsory Period Register for every teacher.
- Recommended Internal Quarterly Summary.
- Official School Quarterly Return on Learner Attendance.
- Learner Admission Register.
OUR PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY RESEARCHED AND DESIGNED ACCORDING TO OFFICIAL GOVERNMENTS LEGISLATE