National Learner Profile
Available in English and Afrikaans.
The Department of Basic Education prescribes that schools should maintain a Learner Profile for every learner from Grade R to Grade 12. This compulsory document accompanies the learner throughout his / her school career.
The revised compulsory National Learner Profile outlined in the National Protocol for Assessment Grade R – 12 was implemented over the period of January 2012 to January 2014, as per Government Gazette no. 34600 of 12 September 2011.
- Designed to be fully compliant with current policy specifications.
- Front cover provides for prominent LURITS number.
- Cover layout designed with customary horizontal filing in mind.
- Clear, durable PVC jacket keeps the cover clean and protects the profile.
- More pockets to accommodate additional filing requirements.
- User friendly Table of Contents to locate material and filing destinations.
- Secure binding.
- A4 documents comfortably fit into pockets.
- Size: 308mm high x 225mm wide.